Creating stable jobs
- By recruiting 100% of our employees on permanent contracts.
Promoting work/life balance
- Granting teleworking days;
- Offering paid days for sick children;
- Offering flexible working hours.
- By collecting training wishes each year during individual interviews;
- By training more than 80% of our employees each year.
Ensuring diversity, inclusion and support for disabled workers
- By building a personalized integration program for each new employee;
- Supporting the mobility of new recruits by offering them assistance in finding accommodation;
- By supporting employees in the recognition of their disability;
- By achieving a gender equality index of 89 out of 100 by the year 2022.
- Asking for astonishment reports from each new employee;
- Encouraging employees to carry out their proposals internally;
- By offering job changes and cross-functional mobility.
- By increasing each employee individually according to the evolution of their skills and responsibilities;
- By awarding individual bonuses to reward the achievement of individual and collective objectives;
- By providing employees with a Company Savings Plan;
- By distributing sustainable mobility bonuses for employees using soft mobility to get to work;
- By paying co-optation bonuses.